Low frequency transformer winding method
1. Material confirmation
Confirmation of 1Bobbin specifications.
2 Confirm that Bobbin is complete: there must be no damage or cracks.
3 Insert Bobbin correctly into the fixture. Bobbin with PIN is generally marked as 1 foot (the angle is Pin1). If the drawing is not specified, the horizontal Bobbin1 foot is facing the machine, and the vertical BobbinPin is facing the person. In the case of Bobbin without Pin, the number of primary and secondary lead wires must be confirmed first, and the line of sight is convenient for the line to confirm the pin position.
4 The package of acetic acid cloth should be wrapped according to the requirements of the engineering drawings, close to the sides of Bobbin, and then the wire is wound on the designated Pin (or the first hook line), and the winding should be within the specified range. Winding
2, winding method.
1Secondary winding: arranged to a certain extent neatly, when the uppermost layer is reached, the wiring is disordered and uneven, which is the most rough winding method in the winding, that is, arbitrary winding
2 The primary windings are arranged neatly to a certain extent. When the uppermost layer is reached, the wiring is disordered and uneven, which is the roughest winding method in the winding.
1 When the transformer is wound, the winding method is unified. In addition, the vertical Bobbin foot must be facing outward, and the horizontal Bobbin first foot is facing outward. The position of the winding point and the cut-off point must meet the requirements on the engineering drawing. And the winding direction of each group needs to be consistent with the direction of the main coil, and there is no possibility that the winding direction of any group is opposite to the main coil due to the convenience of operation, and the winding order L1, L2, ... Ln. It is also not allowed to adjust the tone at will, and it is not possible to change the winding point of the winding point and the cutting point. (Note: This item stipulates that the IPQC disassembly test needs to be checked for its execution.) The enameled wire with a primary wire diameter above AWG#32 (including AWG#32, #33, #34...), its access line The foot must be wrapped around the line for three times. The end of the stranded wire should be completely wrapped in the tape to avoid the pressure resistance caused by the short circuit between the wire head and the silicon steel sheet.
The 2AWG#28 to AWG#32 enameled wire must have a buffer section when it is wrapped around the foot to avoid wire breakage. (Note: This item requires IPQC dismantling inspection to check its implementation.)
The enameled wire above 3AWG#19 (inclusive) will be wrapped around the top of Pin (at least one turn) and then pressed back down to the bottom of Pin when winding the wire. This ensures cushioning.
4 Winding is to be flat, not to one side. The inlet and outlet wires must be insulated with acetate cloth during primary winding.
The enameled wire of 5AWG#28 (inclusive) or above (such as AWG#28, AWG#29, AWG#30...) must be wound by hand before winding, and then wound by a winding machine.
- Analysis of the causes of failure of low frequency transformer
- What are the advantages of the low-frequency transformer double-wire winding method?
- What should you pay attention to during the use of integrated molded chip inductors?
- Donggang Electronics teaches you how to distinguish the specifications of the magnetic loop coil
- How is the magnetic loop inductor coil tested?
- Audio transformer manufacturers tell you what role audio transformers have
- Common Fault Analysis and Treatment Measures in Low Frequency Transformer Operation
- Low frequency transformer production process introduction
- Analysis of working principle of magnetic ring transformer
- What are the classifications of low frequency transformers?
- Daily maintenance and common problems of low frequency transformers
- What are the precautions for using magnetic loop inductors?
- How is the magnetic loop coil tested?
- Audio transformer manufacturers give you some tips on audio transformers