1. The occasion of using one-piece chip inductor
Moisture and dryness, high and low ambient temperature, high frequency or low frequency environment, inductive performance, or impedance characteristics should be noted.
2. Frequency characteristics of one-piece chip inductor
At low frequencies, the inductor generally exhibits an inductive characteristic, which only functions to store energy and filter high frequencies. However, at high frequencies, its impedance characteristics are very obvious. There are energy consumption and heat, and the inductive effect is reduced. The high frequency characteristics of different inductors are different.
The following is an explanation of the inductance of the ferrite material: the ferrite material is a ferro-magnesium alloy or an iron-nickel alloy. This material has a high magnetic permeability, and it can be a high-frequency high-resistance between the coil windings of the inductor. The resulting capacitance is minimal. Ferrite materials are often used at high frequencies because their main inductance characteristics at low frequencies make the losses on the line small. At high frequencies, they mainly exhibit a reactance characteristic ratio and change with frequency. In practical applications, ferrite materials are used as high frequency attenuators for RF circuits. In fact, the ferrite is preferably equivalent to the parallel connection of the resistor and the inductor. The resistor at the low frequency is short-circuited by the inductor, and the impedance of the inductor at a high frequency becomes so high that the current passes through the resistor. Ferrite is a consumer device in which high-frequency energy is converted into thermal energy, which is determined by its electrical resistance characteristics.
3, the maximum current that the inductor design must withstand, and the corresponding heat.
4. When using the magnetic ring, compare the magnetic ring part above to find the corresponding value of l, corresponding to the scope of use of the material.
5, pay attention to the wire (enamel wire, yarn package or bare wire), commonly used enameled wire. To find the most suitable line.
- Analysis of the causes of failure of low frequency transformer
- What are the advantages of the low-frequency transformer double-wire winding method?
- Donggang Electronics teaches you how to distinguish the specifications of the magnetic loop coil
- How is the magnetic loop inductor coil tested?
- Low frequency transformer winding method and precautions
- Audio transformer manufacturers tell you what role audio transformers have
- Common Fault Analysis and Treatment Measures in Low Frequency Transformer Operation
- Low frequency transformer production process introduction
- Analysis of working principle of magnetic ring transformer
- What are the classifications of low frequency transformers?
- Daily maintenance and common problems of low frequency transformers
- What are the precautions for using magnetic loop inductors?